Fresh content is what keeps the people going but if you’re reading this, you may be little lost on what to write on your art blog or just need a starting point. Let’s be honest, there’s just not enough resources to state what you should include on such a niche. Not alot when I went searching for resources. There’s a few in my spurces that did hit the mark.
Creating content to attract an audience doesn’t sound like a hard task until you try it. Instead of dwelling on the melodramatics, let’s tackle this dilemma of WHAT you can add to your ART BLOG!!
PAGES & OTHER ITEMD TO ADD TO YOUR ART BLOG
- About You page
State where you’re from, formal education or self taught, mediums you specialize in.
- Contact page
Open up conversation between you and the public
- Please include that annoying ass “cookie” bar
Show off your best work
BLOG POST TOPICS/CATEGORIES
- Your events like pop ups & artshows
- Highlight your fav piece/series/collection
- Highlight other creators
- Opinions on art trends, recent news
- Product reviews, theme feedback for web & graphic designers
- Other aspects of your life that influence your creative process
An example would be “How Hiking Can Help Beat Your Artist Block”
- Shop / Bookings
Sell your tangible goods or offers services to the public.
- Downloads like free coloring pages and wallpaper
- A mailing list sign up for others to keep up with your brand.